We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

• 2 weeks later...
When I install car, i have crash in game! I have MagicMap v1.0.

I have Megapack.

If you used one of the auto-installers, look in the patchs folder of that installer, if there's only 2 files in that folder, you did NOT download the car mod, you only downloaded the physics mod and that's why it's crashing.

It would also help to say which specific car mod is crashing your game, some of them are quite buggy lately.

With the newest version of TDU modding tool.

To the DJ:

what files are edited, when i change camera, IK and suspension settings?

Only car files, or some other?

Two files that I know for sure get changed are Cameras.bin, and DB.bnk, and I'm sure a few others get changed as well.

Ok, thanks, but maybe you know, why I have error when I am trying to install some Mercedes E500 Coupe.

This error:

"Current patch cant be installed, patch was not applied as a critical error occured. Please contact Modding Tools support"

I don't know why I have this message.

[qutoe] If you used one of the auto-installers, look in the patchs folder of that installer, if there's only 2 files in that folder, you did NOT download the car mod, you only downloaded the physics mod and that's why it's crashing.

It would also help to say which specific car mod is crashing your game, some of them are quite buggy lately.

So I can't install any cars?? WHY??? WHY??? ;( ;( ;(

Yes, in one of this mods folder, there are 2 files only. So what? Still I don't know why many people have fun, but i don't have. Wrong version of the game?

Yes, in one of this mods folder, there are 2 files only. So what?

If you look inside the patchs folder, and you only see 2 files, you did NOT download the car mod, all you downloaded was the physics.

You cannot install physics for a car that doesn't exist yet.....

And again, you still haven't specified exactly which car you have the problem with....

I'm not sure if is the correct place to put this, but here goes anyway.

Whenever I install or uninstall any mod now using Auto Install, it always comes up with an error message:

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/PROBLEM.jpg

I have no idea why this could be, the last thing i uninstalled was the R8 V10 Spider (iirc), yet when I went to install the R8 V10 Coupe, this problem arose. It has been doing this with every mod ever since. I know I can manually install, but Auto Install is much easier for me. If it's my DB.bnk then oh dear, I don't have any recent backups. :lol:

Hello sorry for my stupid question and illiterate but I do not know write in English ... and so I can not find where to download from this Magic bnk1.MAP

please help me already screwed up the game at least 5 times and I do not know hangs like entering from where to download please help me give me links from where to download Magic bnk1.MAP because I can not play I want to add cars but can add them them into the garage and my game freezes help me please! sorry for my English

tdu modding tools

hello everybody this is my first time that i write sth. in this forum.

i have a question . i want to change the right hight . but i dont have the right 'modding tools version' and i cant find the download off the version with this possiblity .image.php?img=capture_09112009_13042o5o6.jpg

i only have wheel drive by physics but i want to have bodywork .

please help me :)

hello everybody this is my first time that i write sth. in this forum.

i have a question . i want to change the right hight . but i dont have the right 'modding tools version' and i cant find the download off the version with this possiblity .image.php?img=capture_09112009_13042o5o6.jpg

i only have wheel drive by physics but i want to have bodywork .

please help me :)

http://tdumodshop.forumactif.net/tools-f13/tdu-modding-tools-modder-edition-t55.htm

The "Unable to load requested vehicle data" means that you've modded the physics of the car with TDUPE or with a physics installer, and you've set the top speed too high.

Put it back to stock and it will open again, but as soon as you reset the top speed, the "bug" will happen again.

Either that or you can read back through the topic for a more permanent solution.

Hey i have problem with editing cars. When i select car and click "edit" button then message pops "unable to load requested vehicle data". What to do nao?

P.S. sorry ain't read whole thread but i too don't changed physisc or texures and in this guide http://syfworld.free.fr/tdu/files/Guide-1.11/faq.html i can't see any solution for my problem.

If you used just one auto-installer for any car mod, there's a chance that installer changed some physics data.

Also, DJey just linked to a solution above.....