We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Advice On Quality

Speedtouch

I am wondering what you guys would choose out of these. I've been playing around today with graphics etc, and have come up with 2 ways of having the game (for normal driving)

- 800x600, HDR on, 2xAA.

or

- 1280x960, HDR off, 0xAA.

With the first one, I can have 4xAA but it lags a bit here and there, and the second one I cannot have anything or it gives me ultimate lag.

I wanted to know whether having a better resolution or having HDR/AA on gives the better quality. Taking photos is not an issue because for them I crank everything up anyway, and live with the lag for a few seconds.

Oh, and getting a new computer isn't an option. I can't afford one. :(

The problem I have is I play TDU on a 32" HDTV, resolution 1366x768. It won't accept many resolutions (and none higher than 1366), and most of the ones it will look very stretched.

As far as text etc goes 800 is fine, as is 1280, but I haven't really tried higher. And I don't think it accepts anything 1024. I'm going to play a bit more now, and do some more tests.