We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

from Russia...

Grin_116

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since more people seem to be having trouble with the HDR mod, I was so free to downloaded the HDR file and put it up on my filehost site.

Here is a downloadlink.

1. The files should be placed in the root folder of the game.

2. it displays some info about the maker, the version of the program/mod and a website in the beginning of the game in green text in the left upper corner of the screen. (this disappears as soon as you get into the main menu)

3. shift+f12 activates some kind of bloom-like effect as far as I could find out.

I couldn't make out more differences, to be honest: I didn't se much difference at all, but that could also be because of my videocard.

I uploaded a couple of mods I have on my pc. Some are from the russian site, some aren't, so I'd say: just check it out. (link is in my siggie)

If there is a special mod you'de like but can't get, tell me, and I'll see what I can do for you.

- Little Ghost

For example i want the limited edition of 300C and i don`t know which is the download link http://ifolder.ru/6421749

thanks