We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Major Help

Baltoman

Guys guys, Im having a huge problem, Ive been trying to fix it but nothing will work, everytime I log into TDU and try to get out of my garage it freezes, this is really frustrating, plz help me... I can do anything in my house but when it comes out to get out of my garage, it freezes, you know that TDU black screen saying that its saving at the bottom? it freezes right there, sometimes I have to restart my pc... Ivre reinstalled TDU 3 times, HALP!!!! :cry::cry:

Hi, ok this happened to me and i posted ... Here, follow this link http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3881 there is a cure at the bottom of the page. Although my TDU fixed itself im sure their fix will help.

Also You can delete the radial file which causes spontaneous crashes --- by going into my computer, then tools (i think) and finding folder options or something. and going into it and choosing show hidden files and folders. Then go into My computer > local disk c (or whatever yours is) > documents and settings > all users > Application data > Test drive unlimited and delete the file called radial.cdb

Yey go me :)

1. Go in game, let it load, don't click "Continue Game" Instead go to options, then Video Settings and put it on low detail, no AA, no HDR etc. Resolution can stay as it is. Then close the game.

2. Open TDU again, this time do click "Continue Game" Browse through your house, look at your news etc for about 1 min. Then close the game again without leaving your house.

3. Finally go back in game and play as normal, you should now be able to leave your house :)

Thought I'd put it here too Lol.