We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your GTA4 Action Stories! Post them Here!

Mb

So here you can tell your GTA4 action story. Might be something funny, might be something to say WOW at. :D

Here are 2 of mine:

- Was driving in a taxi with a advert thing on the roof at high speed, i crashed into a fence and the advert thing flew straight into some guys head! :D He died :p

- Was driving on my ***gio and did a backflip over a police car:oook:

Span out by the first safehouse and russian clothing place and crashed into one of the green supports holding the bridge above up. Got out my car and two people randomly started attacking me, so I pushed them both over, ran across the road and dialled 911. Police came, had to kill one guy and arrested the other. Ambulance came for the dead guy. I stood there and watched with the rest of the crowd :D.

One of the many awesome things about GTA4 is the world no longer just walks around, says a random sentence sometimes and disappears, everyone actually does everyday stuff :D.