We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favourite Cars

Who

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I take it thats the FBI car?, Wow its not easy to get one is it, And lovin' the dukes in front of it as well

I quite like the Fortune in the game, It aint fast, but for picking up people on Dates etc, its not a banger, looks quite ok, goes fast enough and handles good

I got one of them but then the Police stole it from outside the safehouse when they apprehended a criminal and put him in my Buffalo and drove him away in it, I've also lost a SWAT truck in this way too.

I got a SWAT truck and parked it next to my Lambo/Zonda, and for some reason the police came and stole my Lambo instead of the truck! :oook:

I got a SWAT truck and parked it next to my Lambo/Zonda, and for some reason the police came and stole my Lambo instead of the truck! :oook:
Was that due to them arresting someone or did they're car get trashed and they needed something else?

Fave cars:

Sultan RS (Needs no introduction or explanation as to why)

Blista Compact (Gotta love nailing it in 2nd and listening to the little 1.4 redlining)

Comet (911 Turbo given to you for free, can't say fairer than that..)

Turismo (Who doesn't love a Grotti.... I mean a Ferrari? :p)

Fave Bike: NRG 900RR (Make sure you get the RR version for the ultra cool headlights)(I will point out that it is exactly the same as the 900, and it will not say 900RR when you get on, just read the side panels ;))