We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Mods: RUF --> Porsche Exterior, Interior and Map Mod (V2)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for bothering you, but is it finished ? :)

I've had a major PC crash last friday so I'm currently trying to get everything back on track atm. As soon as everything's working again I'll finish it asap.

I will let you know when, what and how it's going since I don't yet know if and what I've lost...

Kind regards,

- Little_Ghost

Dude, believe whatever you want to believe.

I know what I'm doing and I have given a fair share of mods to the community so why would I say that I'm doing this mod when it's not true!?

I know you (and others) want this mod, and if my PC wouldn't have crashed it would have been release already, I can't help it. Someone else could have taken this "assignment" upon himself to do the mod, since the German site who begun this has stoped/vanisched, but nobody did. I thought it was time to put an end to the waiting for all of you, so i took it uppon me to make it.

I'm at work atm, but my PC is comming along quit nice so I'll try to give an update on the whole situation.

Just sit back and relax (and wait). Once again:

IT WILL BE RELEASE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

- Little_Ghost

Llllllaaaaaadies aaaand Gentlemennnn!

Whithout further ado I bring you: The Porshce mod!

*tatadadaaaa!!!*

*ahum*

The Porsche Mod v2

[
]

[imgLINK]http://static1.filefront.com/images/personal/j/justlittleghost/134706/sfyxopqrrx.thumb250.jpg[/imgLINK]

I've made the mod with the DB_US as standard. If you're using one of theo ther languages,

download the corresponing file from my filefront aswell.

Click
for the Czech database file (DB_CH).

Click
for the French database file (DB_FR)

Click
for the German database file (DB_GE)

Click
for the Italian database file (DB_IT)

Click
for the Japanese database file (DB_JA)

Click
for the Korean database file (DB_KO)

Click
for the Spanish database file (DB_SP)

NOTE:

ALL
files were tested (yes, even all the DB files)and work.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

- Little_Ghost

**edit**

The forum has changed. Pop-ups now pop-up all weird 'n stuff. The pictures should pop up at a bigger size, but somehow that doens't work anymore!?!

**edit 2** ---- mod updated ----

working on some little changes atm. Will be updated soon.

Thank you! :D Which file did you mod in DB_US? Cos I would like to keep my Car_Colours =]

Since carcols is just one file with some swapped entries, and I edited several files, which listen veeeeeeeeeery precise (trust me, been working on one of themfor a day before it worked), my advise is:

Export you carcols and replace the one in my DB_US.

This way you only have to do one file, which is faster, easier and has the same effect in the end!

Hope I helps you.

- Little_Ghost

erm, will it work in online mode as well? u havent mentioned that. anyone tried it online yet? Sorry to be a pain, but all ur pics seem to be in offline mode, so just want to make it clear b4 i bang the hell out of my pc for corrupting my profile again :o

I always test the mods in a specailly created profile: Cheat profile.

That way I can just test and do whatever I need/want whitout any consequenses for my real profile. Also I use a no-cd crack becasue that saves about a minute per start-up.

The mod itself has nothing to do with being online or not. When you use it on your online profile, it will work, but otherpeople who don't have the mod, will just see ruf.

You can always make a back up of you profile first before you try anything. Yyou should always make a back-up of your files btw!!!

- Little_Ghost

Just out curiosity: What shops did you mod

Ruf was changed to Porsche, that's the only name I edited. I moved some of the dealerships around (audi south to audi north, nissan to japan imports) I've bought the cars in the newly relocated dealerships and I didn't get kicked.

I moved some of the dealerships around (audi south to audi north, nissan to japan imports) I've bought the cars in the newly relocated dealerships and I didn't get kicked.

Sweet.. Although.. Seeing you did that is it possible to add cars in a showroom?