We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Mods: RUF --> Porsche Exterior, Interior and Map Mod (V2)

Creator: Little_ghost

Thanks for your hard work Ghost! =]

The Porsche Mod v2

[ Download ]

[imglink]http://static1.filefront.com/images/personal/j/justlittleghost/134706/sfyxopqrrx.thumb250.jpg[/imglink]

I've made the mod with the DB_US as standard. If you're using one of theo ther languages,

download the corresponing file from my filefront aswell.

Click

here for the Czech database file (DB_CH).

Click here for the French database file (DB_FR)

Click here for the German database file (DB_GE)

Click here for the Italian database file (DB_IT)

Click here for the Japanese database file (DB_JA)

Click here for the Korean database file (DB_KO)

Click here for the Spanish database file (DB_SP)

NOTE:

ALL files were tested (yes, even all the DB files)and work.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

- Little_Ghost

**edit**

The forum has changed. Pop-ups now pop-up all weird 'n stuff. The pictures should pop up at a bigger size, but somehow that doens't work anymore!?!

**edit 2** ---- mod updated ----

working on some little changes atm. Will be updated soon.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does it mean? i dont understand. officially by TDU or a mod created by the community. i m just :excited:
This is a mod created by the community, to change the names of the RUF's in the game ... to Porche. This is the same as any other Texture mod ... the performance of the cars do not change. They just say Porche instead of RUF. Nothing Official about it in any way.

This is a mod created by the community, to change the names of the RUF's in the game ... to Porche. This is the same as any other Texture mod ... the performance of the cars do not change. They just say Porche instead of RUF. Nothing Official about it in any way.
Hmm ? :D I've just noticed you spelt it wrong in the thread title also even though PORSCHE is extremely well known and those screenshots you posted show how it's spelt also.

I wouldn't imagine Racers-Hardware would pull a stunt, as they were one of the first modding sites for TDU giving loads of sound mods before modding had taken off or was known about! If it was a joke, then I would imagine they would loose some rep, not much. But I wouldn't imagine them fooling us around.

Someone has claimed to have programmed their own .3dm modding tool, and they've made a Veyron, well front half :p the back half was invisible xD

Here is the sample of the Veyron, the problem is, the game crashed, i'm steel working on it. i can't change cars, but i can put some new models in it (with lots of bugs and chrasing) xD

Veyron_001.jpg

Now this is what i m talking about. I knew it was possible:monkeydance:. Would love to have a few more of those. But will it work online as it does involve changing mesh structure?

• 4 weeks later...