We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TUTORIAL: Download a file from tdu.net.ru

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,

I thought a little tutorial would be nice, since a lot of people can't find their way around.

For this tutorial I downloaded the Chrysler 300 C Special Edition.

*NOTE*

Disable any pop-up blockers otherwise you will run into trouble at step 6.

============================================================================

Step 1.

Go to http://tdu.net.ru/forum/2-2299-1 and look for the mod you want, in this case the Chrysler 300C SE.

jqruqfonhg.thumb500.jpg

Step 2.

Click the download link (number 4 = download => Скачать )

oddhaxynlt.thumb500.jpg

Step 3.

The next screen will look like this. Again click the download link (Скачать).

yetdpmpmqx.thumb500.jpg

Step 4.

You will now get a screen with "sponsors". To activate the download countdowntimer and thus the download you have to choose a sponsor. You will not be taken away from the site. I chose the first one.

jsbilqwjwa.thumb500.jpg

Step 5.

The sponsor's site wil open in the frame and the doaload countdowntimer will start in the upper right corner of your screen. 30 seconds to go....

txvktqvhbs.thumb500.jpg

Step 6.

When the countdowntimer reaches 0, you will get a new page where you have to enter a verrification code into a little ox next to it.

cdblxvlifs.thumb500.jpg

Step 7.

You wil no be directed to a page that look similar as the one you saw in step 3 except now it has some file info and more important: a download link!! Click the download link (Скачать).

ifhsuscdxo.thumb500.jpg

Step 8.

You will now get the download pop-up. Click save, wait till it's done and there you go: You just download a mod form tdu.net.ru! :excited:

haopwznjmj.thumb500.jpg

Good luck!

- Little Ghost

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

If you want me to I could get all the mods and put them in one folder and seed it as a torrent and I could put the torrent on here.

Thats not a bad idea, I would re host them all on my Rapidshare account but it expires this month so it would be a tad pointless.

Thats not a bad idea, I would re host them all on my Rapidshare account but it expires this month so it would be a tad pointless.

Most people don't like using rapidshare and with the torrents people can select the certain files they want and not have to download them all

@ kalniel: I don't know and I don't care. I rather have it this way then that I'd have to have some kind of subscription or something.

@ diablo: I haven't had any problems with spyware/adware, cookie or tracker ads. Why upload there? I don't know, they chose it, not me.

@ Iced: I've been busy getting them, and I'll continue to. When I have them, I'll up them on my filehost site, so don't bother :P (unless you really want to).

I also re-compress them since al lot of them are in .7z format which is not the most known archive-type.

@ everyone: I just noticed people had trouble downloading there so I thought a how-to / tutorial would come in handy. I have nothing to do with the site whatsoever, so please... Don't shoot the messenger.

I'll put the mods up on my filehost in a while (couple of days I think) so ehm... yeah... just wait and see I guess. I'll let you know when their up.

Most people don't like using rapidshare and with the torrents people can select the certain files they want and not have to download them all

Yea I think a torrent is a more suitable solution, stops all the RS haters from crying. Although I could make them direct links but meh. If you can get a torrent going I think its a good idea. I have no need for the mods but I will seed at first if needs be.

Yea I think a torrent is a more suitable solution, stops all the RS haters from crying. Although I could make them direct links but meh. If you can get a torrent going I think its a good idea. I have no need for the mods but I will seed at first if needs be.

I'm making it now because there is nothing else to do till 3 and I will seed at 500 Kb/s to 800Kb/s

It will be much easier to put all files on FILEFRONT. It's free, no pop ups, comercials, no file size limitations...simply press download button and thats it. Even torrent is a god idea.;)

Some people will still moan at having to do that and the torrent folder is now 60mb and there is still a fair bit to put in it.

EDIT: Should I seed a .rar file aswell

Umm I thought the point with the torrent was that people could choose the mods they wanted, so is a .rar necessary?

It was just an idea so people could choose, I thought maybe some people wanted it in a rar file

EDIT: posted up the torrent files in another thread

I will be putting it on filefront but curently I don't have the time to do it because of some family affair.

I will do it as soon as possible.

If someone could pass a download link to torrent or complete rar or whatever has been created, I will be able to put the files online faster and easier, if not, then it will jsut take longer.

Gotta go back to the hospital so catch u guys later!

- LG

• 1 month later...