We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tdu66, your China pic's are epic!:cool: I'm going to China/Japan soon...one day i will!

Heres a pic i took yesterday morning when doing a early MR run, we were parked at the top of a Milti-Story carparck so i though i'd take this! You can see the Sea a tiny bit over to the Right of the pic!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/P8010002.jpg

I'll admit that i've edited the pic, but all i did was cut a bit of the top and bottom off the pic, as the bottom was some dull buildings, and the top was all grey sky!

Copy the location of the medium image (right click, copy image location) Paste it in with the tags. Click the large size and copy the page URL not the actual image location.

Highlight the medium image url you just pasted including the tags, now hit the link button in the post toolbar (the globe with the chain link symbol) and paste in the link to the Large View page then hit return.

I found that going to all the "All Sizes" tab and clicking on the size of image I want, then right clicking the image and selecting "Copy Image URL" works for me(I have Google Chrome) So anyway heres some more photos.

HDR On a Mustang:

4859245272_a0848ba1cc_z.jpg

Yawning Bengal Tiger:

4859247464_a9442aab95_z.jpg

Sunset:

4860753080_846df08a1c_z.jpg

LP640: (old photo edited)

4861383965_c9fd6e1eae_z.jpg

Ive been having a look at a few of the pics and Z06Dude I think you have your sharpness set way to high, so high in fact it hurts my eyes. Maybe your going for HDR but in my opinion its not suitable for all pictures.

It's a good point, there is a nicely composed picture of a C3 and C6 on there and you can see from the foreground that it is overly sharp.

I only sharpen when the edges become undefined or I want more detail in the background etc.

Remember kids when it comes to Photoshop, less is more!

Ive been having a look at a few of the pics and Z06Dude I think you have your sharpness set way to high, so high in fact it hurts my eyes. Maybe your going for HDR but in my opinion its not suitable for all pictures.

Well I do sharpen all my pictures, but some more than others depending on how they look with it. I guess I could try not sharpening and see how it looks...

EDIT: I photoshopped this one with no sharpening effect at all and I like it a lot, what do you all think? I did however use a little bit of colour burn on this.

4863422250_b0459ab4dd_z.jpg