We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great shots tWm, loving the M5.

Just need a little bit of help from you guys.. my screen is being stupid and i'm not sure which of these looks the best on other people's less stupid screens :lol:

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu23/Qwex/4454110447_50e7c850f5_o.jpg

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu23/Qwex/4454110447_50e7c850f5_o-2.jpg

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu23/Qwex/4454110447_50e7c850f5_o-3.jpg

Can you tell me which looks the best? Any tips would be great aswell :thumbsup:

Insane photos, I love wiesmanns althoguh I thInk the coupe looks so much better but any wiesmann will be fine for me :lol: I've given up using photobucket now due to ruining the photo quality try Flickr or tinypic, although you may have to attach them due to the size :)

ETA: I tried to give you some rep, I have no idea whether it worked or not because I'm on my phone :lol:

Yhea, the Wiesmann Coupé does indeed look better. But unfortunately I can't choose the cars I find ;-)

Cool that you guys like the pictures. I've had some kind of a unplanned photoshoot today.

2010 Ford Focus RS

Hopefully you like this one too;)

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Mmmh, I'm really not able to keep the filesize below 350kb. But I'll try.

It was pretty cool to have a unexpected photoshoot, I absolutely wasn't prepared to do it. So there are some mistakes in the pictures though, I think it came out pretty nice. And you guys like it, so that's got to mean it's good. ;-)

@Penfold, that first picture could be in a magazine. I'd would love to make pictures like you, but I'm not really good at making pictures of nature nor animals. But I'm still learning and practising.

If you attach the picture onto the post it can be up to 1,000kbs :) That way you can post up better quality pictures and not worry about going over the size limit. :thumbsup:. If you paste the direct link of the photo into the Manage Attachments thingy it puts it at the bottom of your post, like mine. :)

Thanks for the comment about my picture :)