We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Backup may result in Downtime.

Eudemon

Hey there guys, in order to make sure the upgrade goes without any problems we will be backing up the database at 15:00PM GMT+1 (20mins from now) and with this it sometimes results in the forum going down so just giving you guys a headsup before we do so.

Downtime if any should be for only about 30-60mins and we'll be back as soon as possible. The forum doesn't specifically need an upgrade but what with the new features that the upgrade will add we think it will be beneficial to you guys mostly.

Thanks!

TDU Central Staff

Maybe none, I am grabbing a backup first before doing the upgrade. I will be performing an offline upgrade and the test forum on my local machine and then will test it again to double check. Actual upgrade might be done tonight, we'll see what happens.

Shoutboxes are notorious (no pun intended) for security problems and also can put a strain on servers, I have been looking for a good shoutbox that's good on resources and security and so far nothing thus far though the AJAX versions are getting better with every update!

If im right the Update hasnt been done, Just the backup Incase something goes wrong during the update.

You will no when the update is done

It currently says: