We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

search.php

Camel

Question

Whenever I come on here now files keep getting to sent to me called search.php even when I don't do a search, they automatically download to my desktop and each time it does it my pc freezes up for about 10 seconds and the internal speaker(the one inside the case that connects to the motherboard) goes of whilst it freezes.

It only does this on this forum, any ideas?

4 answers to this question

Your cache has corrupted for this address. Try with another browser and see if you get the same problem? If not then delete your cache (you may have to restart your PC) and try again. It's the same issue where you sometimes get prompts to download web pages that should show rather than be downloaded.

Did the same on IE7, cleared the cache, that didnt work after a reboot so i reinstalled firefox 2 and 3 and i get the same problem so for tonight im just gonna unplug the speaker from the motherboard and put xp pro x64 back on because i had no problems with that