We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Michael Machel [Amazing Keyboarding!!!] - Britain's Got Talent [ITV 1+2]

Iced_Bullet

No idea who she is either, all I know is that she makes it worth watching

No! Scalla make it worth watching.

Piers and Amanda are trying to be impress Simon (being harsh.) I felt sorry for the Deans of Magic tho, wanted to see what happened at the end. Stupid statement from Piers "Do it now then!." When they all gave them the cross. (I don't understand why they need the red cross anyway.)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know they put some of the really crap auditions on for a long time to keep the TV program interesting ;) Hence the lady dancing who got through to last night. Also, Michael Machel. There're better acts than them, but they put them through so cause people to talk about them ;)

I'm disapointed George did the same act as the semis. As we knew what to expect. Also Andrew doing the same song. But as they say the experience is better when you're not watching it on the Box.

Nemisis should have just done the same routine as the semis but in different clothes. No one would have spotted the similarities until later ... so they would have probably done much better imo.

I think they're going in order of favourites again :p If you look at the line up.

Ooh Escalla are on :p Missing your honeybee Mike?

Actually being serious, and not joking, that was painful to listen to. I mean, some people will say he was so bad he was good, or that it was funny because he didn't know he is crap, but he is actually beyond that. There is a stage where you are so bad, you deserve to be booed off stage.

@Mike, Your bird :p Not that'a gooder 'bf' are ya xD

@Speed, knew you'd want Signature to win :p

Not sure who my vote is going for.

For me, atm: Escalla, George, Nemisis or Faryl.

Nemisis did a new routine in 24 hours and Signature didn't do one in 5 days ... so that's why my vote isn't going to them. Stirke were'nt as in-time tonight. Andrew did the same song as before. The dog act is good, but not something which could last. Cheeck Monkeys were good, but I doubt they will cope with 1 year of touring. Andy the plumber wasn't brilliant imo.

So now after writing this, it's between Nemisis or Escalla. Escalla for their international credability and what they can achieve. Nemisis as they did a new routine in 24 hours and are good role models and their semi was fantastic.

Hmm this is hard :p

@Speed, knew you'd want Signature to win :p

----------------------------------------------

For me, atm: Escalla, George, Nemisis or Faryl.

Escala are the best, yes, but dancing is more interesting than playing the violin for me :)

George has my vote, I didnt see him tonight, But in the semi finals he was brilliant!

And Iced, Where did this so called GF come from lol, If shes from escalla then i dont care whether she landed in a space ship, shes mine *kicks chrisicus out of the way for honeybee*

WHy are you guys disapointed that some acts, done the same acts again?

I think it's better, Im glad signature, Escala, Andrew, Faryl, George done the same act.

Their first act was the best imo.

Don't know if you payed attention to Andrew Muir, he said the song choice was out of my hands? what! That's not fair is he was not allowed th choose his own song. That annoyed me tbh.