We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Can't find a copy of the game!!

joellson

hey! i'm new here.. i've been playing TDU with my ps2 for about a month then i lost my copy.. is there anyone there who could provide one for me? tough luck finding it here in the philippines... hope you could help me. TDU is the best!

Guest RB26DETT

hey there. where do you live in PI? have you tried Data Blitz? I get all my games on there but I play on PC. if all else fails, there's Metrowalk and Greenhills. *wink wink* PM me if you need any help.

Hey Diablo! Thanks for the welcome and fast reply! No luck with ebay.ph :(

RB26DETT, salamat :) hehe. I'm from Taytay. I'll be searching for TDU in malls tomorrow. Hope i get one.. Thanks!

If all else fails, who's generous out there who could give me a copy? LOL. nice community here. :)

Guest RB26DETT

yeah ebay.ph is not reliable for anything. i searched for a xbox 360 wireless adapter and they'll have to ship it from australia.

joellson, if you need help, PM me.

Hey man,

Bit of bad timing mate, i gave my copy of TDU on PS2 to my mate about a week ago, if you came here before then i would have gladly given you my copy had you paid for postage & packing :(. If you can't find it on eBay.ph or in a store or anything, have a look on eBay.co.uk or eBay.com (whichever is closest to you, UK or US) and just get it shipped out.

EDIT: Btw, welcome to TDU:C! Enjoy your stay :D.

Guest RB26DETT
I got one! hehe. LOL . love it.

congrats dude! :D

remember what we talked about on yahoo! messenger? PC>PS2 :p

did you show your brother the parts i picked out for your PC upgrade?

• 8 months later...