We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hamilton's dad smashes Porsche Carrera GT

Pherelas

I don't get why this is relevant... It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Lewis Hamilton crashed a car on the road, it happens to anyone. Just because his son is a very good racing car driver doesn't mean he's never gonna make a wrong move on the road and is the best driver ever.

Press are weird.

I don't get why this is relevant... It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Lewis Hamilton crashed a car on the road, it happens to anyone. Just because his son is a very good racing car driver doesn't mean he's never gonna make a wrong move on the road and is the best driver ever.

Press are weird.

A lot of crash's of hypercar's make it to press and if its linked at a celebrity its certainly going to.

A lot of crash's of hypercar's make it to press and if its linked at a celebrity its certainly going to.

Yeah, I know, but it's the fact everyone's saying that Lewis Hamilton didn't inherit the his driving skills from his Dad, and stuff like that... That's what I don't get :p

I find his father really quite... I don't know. I'm just not fond of him. Something about him irritates me. I think it's his smugness, he has a very talented son and he knows it. Hey he is entitled to be smug, I just don't like him :P

Press are weird.

prees want money, they do allways do somthing to get money, like on tour de france, when the leading biker was trown out of the race, they just digged **** up on the next leader...