We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grand Theft Auto downloadable content = Delayed

CarMadMike

Rockstar Games has just announced that the exclusive DLC for GTA IV on the Xbox 360 has been delayed until 2009.

According to Rockstar, the exclusive Xbox 360 downloadable content has been pushed back, in order to provide a better balance in the game release schedules. No information was given on the downloadable content, only that is it referred to as exclusive episodes only available for the Xbox 360.

Xbox 360 and GTA IV owners will just have to wait another year for the exclusive content to make it to their consoles.

Source: Video Game Central

:cry:

:rofl:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......*Deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This made my day. poor 360'ers will have to wait till 2009:D

Better late than never... Don't worry, I'm sure we will tell you what missions are included :x

Not suprising really, they have the new version of midnight club due soon and probably some other games so pushing it back til after xmas when they probably ain't releasing anything works better for them.

Also they are probably making the the next GTA in the IV series. Which will probably be VC or SA.

• 2 weeks later...
Meh i'm not fussed about GTA 4 DLC. The game is fine without it. but because i have a hatred for 360 fanboys i am happy that their beloved exclusive GTA 4 DLC has been delayed.

Thats a bit of a contradiction in terms.

Either way, i don't believe you... why else would you hate anyone that owns a 360.

Thats a bit spiteful isnt it :oook:

That is why I hate fanboys.... I have thought about getting a PS3 for GT5 Prologue, but decided to wait for the full game and judge whether it's worth it or not on my mates PS3 :p

Thanks for clearing that up ThirtyTwo :)