We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I think I have a problem

Baltoman

Well, I installed the megapack :p:p:p but my TDU won't connect, it just wont. whats going on? I can only play offline, I put the key all perfectly and it accepted it but its not connecting to my online profile. I didnt delete any folder. Help plz :(:(:(:(:(

k guys, Im gonna be honest...

I have no International credit card and noone that I know has one too

So I downloaded one without paying, sorry guys, i though you needed the key to play online but its seems thats not the only u need to play online

an no I didnt use the main TDU key

So just forget about this thread

Yeah but thats the thing, I thought that when u downloaded it for free, it wouldent give u the activation key, but this one gave me so I thought I could play it online, guess not. Oh well, Im reinstalling TDU

MY GOD, so many mods to install again

The key you used is probably already known and last I heard these activations were being logged.

And do you have Paypal? There is usually someone who is willing to purchase the pack for you and supply the Multiplayer Key providing you cover the costs plus paypal fee so like £9.99 + £0.70.

what you mean by : "being logged"

Or he meant that, if you try and play Online with illegal key, Atari log it and will ban you from TDU, or find your IP address and come to your house and arrest you for illegally downloading Copyright program :)