We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hitchhikers, models and deliveries

zloog

Hello all, I have completed all single races/time trials etc and got gold in all but I can't see any of the remaining hitchhikers, models, deliveries etc. I have done about half of all of them but my map is clear when I look for the rest! Do you have to drive round and stumble across them before they show up on the map?

Thanks

One of the things I can't stand about the hitchhikers and models is that they're so fussy. Must get to the destination in a certain time, drive fast but safely, must have a particular car... I mean, it's nice enough that we're even stopping for you!!! Stop complaining!!! :mad:

I feel the same about the hitchikers, I mean 'Must use Weissman Roadster'.

WHO USES THEIRS, AT ALL?!

My favourites are the car drop-offs, tons of money given, and you can take your time...no time limits :twisted:

I had OCD doing them, had to perfect every one :)

Shame that was at a friend's house and I'm on PS2, which doesn't have the special events in it :cry:

• 1 month later...

Well you have discover all the road in the Island, wanna know how to do that? Make sure you've got a car that you seriously adore and that's fast and maneuverable. Could be any kind of car Class C-A, and as you drive keep on looking at that beautiful car and don't mind the distances. :)

Whats wrong with the Weissmann .. lovely car to drive ... damn sight better than a lot of the cars in the game.

Oh when you do the 'Model' ones don't forget to get a Perfect as you get enough credits to buy all the clothes then

And if you do a Perfect on the car delivery you get a big (50% ?) bonus on the cash ... the Gullwing is a pain but there is an easy way as I found