We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Anyone who has the new iPod nano...

iBilo

Im listening to mine right now :)

First thing I must say is Its a must, buying the Rubber Protection thing for the outside ( you know what i mean, And not what you dirty minded people are currently thinking)

Mines Broke 2 times already, But nothing the Restore to Default button in Itunes cant Handle :)

I think its Brilliant, i only have the 4gb since i tend to delete songs as new ones go on, And its been worth its money already

Interface is brilliant, Screen good quality, And nice and bright :), scroller thing very easy to control, no matter what some people say

If you have any particular questions, Fire away!

Personally I hate all the rubber protective garb. Most people buy the Nano because its small and aesthetically pleasing then void both with some rubber case. First thing you will want to do is get some decent earphones. The ones Apple supply are better than those of old, but they are still way short of the mark. Get some Sennheiser's or something.

lol. If we're going to give advice he doesn't want then hell buy a Zune. Oh no they discontinued it before it ever got to Europe. Stick with your Nano it will just teach you to weed out all the crap "filler" tracks you'll have.

Guest RB26DETT
*evils* santan's ipod

i have one :twisted::twisted::twisted:

my friend has one of those new nano's and tbh i don't like it for watching videos. i'd get the ipod classic or look for a ipod video if there still are. :p

you may want to consider a zen or zune. i don't know if zune's are good but zen's are pretty good.