We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Firefox 3.0 is here! (Not beta)

CarMadMike

Can you ask how d'loading from the normal FF site, double clicking the install file, clicking 'run', 'next' etc etc what ever it asks, then clicking 'finish' with 'start Firefox' ticked is wrong?

Programs running n the background or just other applications you have open can cause conflicts when installing other programs, this is why most programs suggest that you close the other things that are running to prevent issues like this. Therefore it is a user error XD

Don't cry Iced. =[

With XP you need to restart computer before using it after the installation, so the "with 'Start Firefox' ticked" is the bit that's wrong. When I did it on laptop with Vista it didn't need to restart computer first.

Hope that clears it up. XD

I have XP and didn't need to reboot because i went around installing it properly

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Randy, your a customization spammer :) Do you know where I can get a Vista type of theme for firefox, I checked their website but didn't find any I liked.

If you can't find it on their website, it's unlikely. Very few themes are about for Firefox 3 atm, as it's only been out a few days and a lot of skinners (in all areas of customization) won't make skins for programs until they are public releases.

Guys, Help, Please :(

My comp is completely Messed Up, I can only connect to this site, hence why im not searching around for the answer to this problem

Argh help, Ive deleted My Cache etc, But i still cant connect to nearly every site apart from this one, And its the same with IE also