We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MOTW

560BHP

Do you think Member Of The Week (MOTW) is a good idea?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Member Of The Week (MOTW) is a good idea?

• Good Idea!
    • No way, I'm against it!

I'm against it aswell, for reasons already mentioned.

Also think of the work the mods/admin have to do, there'll be another avatar to change each week, another desicion to make each week, on top of changing/choosing the nugget, changing the PoTW and everything else mods/admin do.

im really clear now why i posted this, im upsessed whit succes and power, and i wanted that whit this, just like BOTW, and i have asberger, whitch makes me uncontrol by myself sometime, and thats when stuff like this happens...

just that im upsessed whit power, to control somthing important, i allways look for upertuneties to get that power...

[translation]

Just that I'm obsessed with power, to control something important. I always look for opportunities to get that power....

[/translation]

Hang on, your obsessed with power and your always looking for opportunities to get the power?

I get what you mean now, although i don't see how these idea's would help with that i now know what you are trying to say. Power comes with a lot of responsibility, and you need to be sure you can handle it.

i know how to handle, i got power on youtube (just a bit), power on css, steam, whit my friends, allso i have alot of friends from good companyes like: atari (aprowed my cop blub idea), EA and BBC

im just hitting tducentral now, dont worry this will end sometime, 1 month or somthing like that...

its hard to explain, become a moderater, or somthing like that, not that i can hack or anything like that, im just trying diferent ways to get "up the pack"

Well diablo has a phrase about becoming a moderator. Those who ask, will not receive. Well it's something like that anyway. You have to earn your place as a mod, help the community, be an active and trusted member, stuff like that.

You can keep trying but it might not get you far (sorry if it sounds harsh i'm just trying to give you the real picture)

you know in documentaris and stuff when they say a bad word there comes a biip instead

oh and baldred, couldt you remove this tread from forum, ive just found out how stupid it sounds, and i dont want every member to see it...

pls remove it...