We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Police Patrol 07/07

Baltoman

Police Patrol 04/07

Atention all members from 560BHP's Police Club, we will be doing a police patrol around Oahu. Bring in your police cars and lets arrest some TDU muppets ;). The Drive Out will start next friday at 4pm GMT-4 (8pm in England)

Cars allowed: Black Mustangs, Black RS4s, Silver 300Cs, Sky Blue Gallardos and white Corvettes (No convertible cars)

Once you've chosen a police car model, you will only be able to do police patrols with that car. So choose carefully

Although, you're allowed to have 2 police cars (period)

President- Mr.560BHP (He's responsible for everything)

Vice President- Mr.Baltoman (He's responsible for the cars and the donuts)

Cheif- Cheif Destiny *Destiny_Unfair_86* (He's responsible for the Officers)

Cop#1- Officer ????????

Cop#2- Officer ????????

Cop#3- Officer ????????

Cop#4- Officer ????????

*Note* Their can be alot more than 4 Officers and we'll decide who will be the Chief.

Im not even sure if Im the Vice President xD

- 560bhp *Lamborghini Murcielago*

- Baltoman -> Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe

- Th3Reaper-> Corvette Z06

-

-

-

-

-

-

To join the Club just PM 560BHP

Forgot to say where we'll meet.... TVR/Maclaren Dealer at the bottom-left side of the map

CRUISE CANCELED

hey, im stikking my nose in tread now, my car will be my beloved Black Mutchielago,

and zo6dude if you dont like it then open a tread against it instead of posting it were a kind of cruise is made, ok?

you may hate it, but do it your own tread, and leave us alone!

... dude. You flamed him in his own thread so now he's getting his own back. Now your even. And a question for you: Why arrest random people? get people to be robbers and chase them around because all you'll do is get yourself banned or reported with random people complaining that you are harassing them.

i dont have proff, and i text inst enougf (not that i have text) cause i could write it myself, and i dont need proff cause as long i know its true, it doenst matter what others think.

This is just another bid for power, isn't it?

People please, If you do not like the idea of the cruise or has something against it, dont post anything just ignore and dont participate. Its not like whe are gonna chase you guys, imo chasing other ppl is cool and fun. This almost the same thing as mafia cruises but where are the law and not against it ;). Now please stop arguing in my thread.

560BHP some people just hate to be rammed randomly some people like to jsut drive not get rammed by people i mean its differnt if u boys do this with your own club members but when u arrest random people u guys will get bad reputation in game kinda like the noobs that drive around in S7's and ram people jsut for fun not everyone likes it and i am one aswell sry balto about arguing in your thread but i'm making a point for all decent tdu players out there:eek_blue:

If you say you are part of a club or say visit this site for more info on what you are doing then you will get more respect than classed as random S7 rammers.

This has happened a few times on the Mafia cruises and they ether play along or leave the session.

Good Idea Sting

@Z06

Whe're just gonna arrest random ppl that goes to fast, and whe're not gonna go in and ram the guy for no reason, whe're gonna tell him to stop and if he doesnt stop then some action will be taken :). If you're thinking that we are gonna chase TDU:C players then please dont cause we're not ;)