We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bye bye TDU Disc

iBilo

toothpaste trick? Explain

You spread toothpaste on your disk. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Wash with Hot-cold water and dry with your PSP cloth or any soft cloth.

My TDU disc has decided to die.

Toothpaste trick doesn't work anymore. :(

I'll get TDU for PC probs.

Sucks man, only had one cruise with you. Get another disk?

• 1 month later...

The PC has the mods and the visuals but I like to think in my humble opinion the 360 has the better atmosphere. Not knocking the PC guys but what with the 360 coming with a headset you find more people chatting. The idea of pulling over to type during a cruise.. no thanks. I know I know you can talk on X Fire but then you're signing on with a different service.

Either way its TDU so you know its worth getting again.

i have a solution for your TDU Xbox 360 disc.

1. Clean it with soap and hot water.

2. Dry it thoroughly with something other than a towel or paper napkin. Use your shirt then.

3. After its dry, get some lotion. Normal lotion, nothing special. if the lotion has any kind of butter or shea butter in it. your in good shape.

4. Put a half squeeze of lotion onto the disk. it should be a kinda small blob, or however much you need.

5. Rub all of the lotion onto the disk how ever you can WITH YOUR HAND. the lotion will dissolve onto the disk creating clear layers. you can feel it after wards. it may take some time.

6. After you have rubbed all the lotion it, the back of the disk will feel as if it has a bit of grip on it. now insert it into your Xbox 360.

7. It may work, it may not. its just a IR test. now when it doesn't work and it says the disk is dirty, take the game disc out and wipe it with a cloth of choice that you have, excluding a napkin or a towel. then your disc will be super smooth.

8. Insert it back in and let the game load up. it should work with no problems now.

9. Do not touch the back of the disc with your hands too often and keep it out of sunlight when you can.

10. And that's it. that's how i got NBA 2K7 to work and it hasn't messed up yet..lol

I really think this should help.

-Ramsey-Official-

i have a solution for your TDU Xbox 360 disc.

1. Clean it with soap and hot water.

2. Dry it thoroughly with something other than a towel or paper napkin. Use your shirt then.

3. After its dry, get some lotion. Normal lotion, nothing special. if the lotion has any kind of butter or shea butter in it. your in good shape.

4. Put a half squeeze of lotion onto the disk. it should be a kinda small blob, or however much you need.

5. Rub all of the lotion onto the disk how ever you can WITH YOUR HAND. the lotion will dissolve onto the disk creating clear layers. you can feel it after wards. it may take some time.

6. After you have rubbed all the lotion it, the back of the disk will feel as if it has a bit of grip on it. now insert it into your Xbox 360.

7. It may work, it may not. its just a IR test. now when it doesn't work and it says the disk is dirty, take the game disc out and wipe it with a cloth of choice that you have, excluding a napkin or a towel. then your disc will be super smooth.

8. Insert it back in and let the game load up. it should work with no problems now.

9. Do not touch the back of the disc with your hands too often and keep it out of sunlight when you can.

10. And that's it. that's how i got NBA 2K7 to work and it hasn't messed up yet..lol

I really think this should help.

-Ramsey-Official-

I will have to try that!!!! I'll rep you if it works.