We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Network Problems

dualloop

Are you using the same profile you used with your old CD-Key? I think that's what Diablo meant.

Yes, i am. The reason is because i got really far before and i don't want to lose my progress if possible.

So are you saing create a new account on the gamespy website and call it dualloop1 or something, associate it with the same email as dualloop and then try to associate it with TDU?

Problem solved.

I created a new account on gamespy and called it dualloop1, associated it with my email and it logged on. Must be a CD-Key profile problem as described by Diablo and Iced_Bullet.

Thanks for all your help everyone!

• 1 month later...

hi first post haha

umm im also getting a problem with getting getting onto the servers umm and pritty much i have checked every thing and found out somewhere on an atari fourm that if you have a speedtouch modem and some other modem it doesnt quite work proper

http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=51262

i have a speedtouch 500 and saddley i cant do that stuff ... but the firmwire is updated >< *sighs* i also disconnected my router and see if that would help ... same thing nothing worked gah what a pain ><

any ideas ?