We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Pics of your best car and its stats!!

Geko

Just a quick question is that the best car in the game also in real life isnt the bugatti faster... or not im confused becuase the bugatti standard has 1000BHP but here teh crr has 1047BHP? Baisicly is the 1047BHP on the CCR real or a made up figure in the game?

Just a quick question is that the best car in the game also in real life isnt the bugatti faster... or not im confused becuase the bugatti standard has 1000BHP but here teh crr has 1047BHP? Baisicly is the 1047BHP on the CCR real or a made up figure in the game?

Made up, because that's stage 3 tuned. Can't remember what the stage 0 horsepower was.

Koenigsegg do actually make a 1000bhp + version of the CCR, which drinks bio fuel and is probably capable of those speeds in TDU but is untested in RL. I justify tuning it to stage three on that basis because I like to keep things realistic ;)

Also, the aging naturally aspirited BMW-built V12 fitted to the McLaren F1 has never been tuned to make any more than 700bhp, so my F1 GT is just at stage 2.