We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU 1.66A multiplayer

scooter

hi every one i have problem with my tdu multiplayer i have tdu version 1.66a and i can register gamespy .I want register gamespy and enter username , email,password and ok.

the it s writting connecting test drive unlimited server and then it s writting the password what you enter is use.

i try register a again and again enter username , email,password of course bifferent username and password then it writting same connecting test drive unlimited server and then it s writting the password what you enter is use. i try 100 times register gamespy and million bifferent password.

how i can play tdu multiplayer :(

i have download tdu in torrent and i have download patch 1.66a and i have download crack 1.66a in gamecopyworld i have delete profile and make new with gamespy now its working put hes writting you have download update if you want play tdu multiplayer and press ok and then i have open new internet tab and thats site dosent work hes writting here internet adress a none and dosent work where i can download update.i have patch 1.66A in game put what update he want :(

• 1 year later...

i can't play online either. i have the original game , i bought it , but the dvd messed up and and have only the key. i have already a gamespy account , and when i log in it says a new version it's available , press ok to update, i press ok , game goes to the taskbar , nad it open a webpage sayin " None ". Nothin'.... i don't know ....

what should i do ?

LE: i have already patched it 1.66A

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...