We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

my "car"

560BHP

ok, i own a 1997 Fiat marea, and im not kidding, its the long version.

its got about 75 BHP, and top speed is about 185 KMH, but at least its economical for a car at that sise (it does 17 kolometers to the liter) i got it of my grandmom 2 months ago.

423.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 MPG!! There is no chance that car does that surely, is too big. My mates 205 that runs on the engine out of a hover (not really but feels like it) only gets 40 mpg. Only things that get to 50 really are the things that are deigned to do just that?

Good praticle car though.

I also take it the car in that pic isn't your one?

48 MPG!! There is no chance that car does that surely, is too big. My mates 205 that runs on the engine out of a hover (not really but feels like it) only gets 40 mpg. Only things that get to 50 really are the things that are deigned to do just that?

If it's a diesel it would do that fine, and cars dont have to be economically oriented to get that sort of mileage, the reliant 3 wheelers get about 55/60mpg easy...

that said they are 900cc cars that weigh half a ton, that have less frictional resistance due to less wheels :thumbsup:

Didn't you say you lived in Denmark in another thread? Yet you have a UK registered car.... surrounded by other UK cars... Just curious.

IGNORE: I'm an idiot and thought it was a picture of your actual car. nvm. Thought I'd leave my error in, just for the amusement of the rest of you. :D

Good praticle car though.

I also take it the car in that pic isn't your one?

it does 17 KM a liter, im 90% sure

Guest RB26DETT

yeah i doubt he even drives. he posted a pic of himself on the "show yourself" thread and you look pretty young to even start driving.