We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Weird dreams.

TDU 505

I've been having weird dreams lately. Mostly seeing things (in a different way though) that i've seen earlier in the day.

Well last night, i dreamt of the Hungarian GP results!

And here they are!

Raikkonen-1st

Massa-2nd

Hamilton-8th

Dont ask my why Hammy is 8th but yeah :thumbsup:

Yo I dream about things that seem to happen the next day. I freaks me out so much. This only happens about once or twice a month but I swear I get totally freaked out. (I'm not making anything up)

Friday night I dreamed about where my girlfriend and I were gonna hang out. And without purposely thinking about it, that is exactly where we ended up.

Mine are quite weird and confusing. In some cases scary. I wouldn't class them as nightmares, just my imagination running wild. Don't have that many dreams these days or should I say I can't remember them?

Nothing good usually happens. They usually end up in me being chased for hours on end with me trying to escape by any means possible. Then the dream usually ends with me having a gun pointing to my head or at the point where I would die then I wake up. Kind of like a movie for when I'm asleep apart from I am the main character in the movie.

If you want completely weird dreams you should talk to my mum or sister. Some of the dreams they have told me about are completely insane.

I might tell one or two dreams later on.