We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Convertible cruise 16/08/08

440BHP

You see, "IMO" is not proper grammar :D

IMO is an abbreviation, which is proper grammar. Although there are no periods, not all abbreviations have to have them. A good example is SOCOM, its an abbreviation and I have never seen it with periods. If none of these reasons sway you, keep in mind that "IMO" is an internet slang word and this is the internet.

*Geting back on topic*

I hope my Mustang can keep up with your Ferraris and and Lambos. Shame you can't rent cars for a hour or something.

lol ,y brother said everybody did disconect or somthing, so he has left for some pancakes (ummm)

Amd WTH is up whit your posts, cause when i go to check at yuor profile it shows about 20-30 posts, but it says here you have more than 100000!

lol ,y brother said everybody did disconect or somthing, so he has left for some pancakes (ummm)

Amd WTH is up whit your posts, cause when i go to check at yuor profile it shows about 20-30 posts, but it says here you have more than 100000!

LOL! That was a joke from Diablo. (http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5101) Sadly, it's back to normal. :cry:

I kinda liked my 2001 rep power.