We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey guys

Inman11

I just found this site a few days ago so I thought I would join.

I'm glad I found it because TDU is my favorite game for 360.

Anyways, just a quick introduction my names Matt, I'm 19 and from London, Ontario.

My gamertag is Inman11, so if you want add me!

Anyways, thanks and I look forward to participating on this board!

*ahem*

Welcome to Test Drive Unlimited: Central! :D

Be sure to check out the forum rules, they don't bite. Much. Anyways, after that you can start your jibber jabber in our General Chat, organize and join in game cruises here (Xbox) or here (PC), but avoid The Bin if you have a fear of kittehs. If you're a wiz in Photoshop (or equally amazing graphic editing program, we don't judge you here), or know how to use those new-fangled picture snappers, head on over to the Photography and Graphics section to show off your skills. Or learn how, if you haven't the foggiest lemon what I'm on about!

Fill in your Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID/Xfire/GameSpy info and show off your shmexy PC in your User CP. Seeing as you've made the long and treacherous journey there, why not add an Avatar and Signatue at the same time? Wouldn't want to risk going back and waking Oswald up again, would we?

And after you've done all those terribly tedious tasks, (you loved it really, admit it!) the most important thing to do is stay active and enjoy yourself. Oh, and avoid the Squirrel Mafia, they do bite.

Have fun! :D