We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Rims For The Lamborgihini Murcielago Roadster

cackhole

Yup. Which is why I kind of gave up on answering requests. Because if you do someone's then people will complain that their requests havn't been done. But I still want requests incase there's something really cool that will be worth while doing. Not constant rims which don't get seen while driving!

I have decided that im going to try and make these rims myself. I didnt mean to offend you guys by requesting lots of mods. I have put the ferrari 360 rims on the Murcielago roadster and now i'm in the process of changing the logo on the rims to the lambo logo and painting them black. sorry guys :ill::ill:

I have decided that im going to try and make these rims myself. I didnt mean to offend you guys by requesting lots of mods. I have put the ferrari 360 rims on the Murcielago roadster and now i'm in the process of changing the logo on the rims to the lambo logo and painting them black. sorry guys :ill::ill:

It's okay, it's just that there are many, many mod request threads at the moment, and we'd rather people did it on their own.

I'm very impressed that you're actually doing all this on your own! Thank you very much, and I hope you inspire many people! Good luck, can't wait to see the finished wheels! :)

-Leadfoot

Guest RB26DETT

this is not directed at you cackhole. ;) it's about the current situation tdu-c is having.

it's good to have new members and all' date=' but i just wish they were smart.[/quote']

if you haven't already: whats the name of the rims file? i can do it for u. what do you want?