We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari Enzo Arrow XD

BAk99

A couple of months back I came across a bunch of lads driving about in Enzo's.

I then was asked to join them and did so lol.

This was the night I met Detox and Jreg, n since then ave been ridin about with them.

What Do You Think lol

R

Can someone create a mod so white red and blue smoke can be made to come out the back of the cars lol :) I know thats probably not possible but would be cool :) TDU-C On land air display.

Em, probably the best thing to take that up with PC discussion.. lol

Nice cruise idea :D

Can someone create a mod so white red and blue smoke can be made to come out the back of the cars lol :) I know thats probably not possible but would be cool :) TDU-C On land air display.

That should be possible, I think I've seen some smoke files somewhere :p

Em, probably the best thing to take that up with PC discussion.. lol

I know, i'm on the xbox aswell and don't have the PC game (in the post though) so it was more thats agood cruise idea with everyone else and the smoke was an obviuse add on, said it more of a joke than anything, didn't think it was possible.

I know, i'm on the xbox aswell and don't have the PC game (in the post though) so it was more thats agood cruise idea with everyone else and the smoke was an obviuse add on, said it more of a joke than anything, didn't think it was possible.

lmao.. yeh, its quite scary how people think of makin these things.. like actually makin them :P