We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Does this glitch still exist?

Cakeflour

Hello all!

I have had a Saturn Sky up for $9,999,999 on trade for about 2 weeks. Now i've hear of the glitch where you put a car up for sale and eventually the AI players (or the compter) will buy your car. My question is #1 was this fixed in the latest patch (1.66)? #2 if not fixed, how long does it take for your car to be bought? Also if anyone is interested in buying my Saturn, go right ahead! :D It's now $9,876,000, a REALLY bright green, and not tunned.

I know those last 2 sentences were slimey, oh well. ;)

Cakeflour

Hello all!

I have had a Saturn Sky up for $9,999,999 on trade for about 2 weeks. Now i've hear of the glitch where you put a car up for sale and eventually the AI players (or the compter) will buy your car. My question is #1 was this fixed in the latest patch (1.66)? #2 if not fixed, how long does it take for your car to be bought? Also if anyone is interested in buying my Saturn, go right ahead! :D It's now $9,876,000, a REALLY bright green, and not tunned.

I know those last 2 sentences were slimey, oh well. ;)

Cakeflour

It was fixed yes. The game will just take it off trade and put it in your garage.

It was fixed yes. The game will just take it off trade and put it in your garage.

Thanks Iced! Shame they took that out, i could have made a fortune.:rolleyes:

Is that the one with 81.2 km ?

I'm going online now (nick is: ingelmunster)

if you see me...

Thats the one, light green, costs $9,876,000 and has 50.5 miles on it (81.2 km).

sold !

have fun with the money

THANK YOU!!! and I most certainly will have fun with it!!! :thumbsup: I hope this didn't set you to far back, maybe eventually I can repay you. ;)

Thanks again! (my joy at being able to buy any car I want and being able to rank up to champion will be presented by the following smileys)

:bananadance::bananajump::excited::dance:

Hey! Get your own thread! :) Ohh I see! in an ouzo induced state of confusion you didn't see the new thread button. :jk:

.......:D

Na, it was to do with this topic with the pc buying your cars, I didn't show any details so it could have been any Saturn Sky, I wasn't advertising. :P