We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Custom AlienWare™ Area51® m15x

BAk99

Thanks mate:thumbsup:

Oh btw! When you receive your laptop, feel free to hit me up for a cruise whenever you want :D We could get some races, drifting and cruising going on if you would be interested! ;) Could Result in GREAT fun! :)

So long pal :)

Yeh defo man. Catch yeh laters:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Alienware is overpriced PC's. Just like BMW is higher priced because of the badge, but there is other car companies with just as good quality for less money. no doubt its a good pc, but still..

What are you talking about? Never seen a bmw? from the inside and outside? It's all quality and yes offcourse you pay for the badge but BMW, Mercedes, Audi are quality cars. And that's why they're expensiver than a other cars.

That's the same by Alienware they are expensive but it's quality.

SLRRR

What are you talking about? Never seen a bmw? from the inside and outside? It's all quality and yes offcourse you pay for the badge but BMW, Mercedes, Audi are quality cars. And that's why they're expensiver than a other cars.

SLRRR

haha +REP mate

well right!

SLRRR

...yes, i've seen a BMW. I used to own one.

Where did i say that BMW wasnt a quality car? Please point me to where i said that.

My point is, a Volkswagen Passat is just as good quality as the BMW 5-series. that's how i see it. Skoda are also getting there on the quality.

...yes, i've seen a BMW. I used to own one.

Where did i say that BMW wasnt a quality car? Please point me to where i said that.

My point is, a Volkswagen Passat is just as good quality as the BMW 5-series. that's how i see it. Skoda are also getting there on the quality.

S volkswagen Passat is just as good as the BMW 5 Series? Do you know where you're talking about? A BMW 5 is a different car it's in a different class. It's way bigger, luxurieus etc.... Skoda's are getting better, but the Skoda can't match cars like BMW, Mercedes, Audi.

No you didn't say the quality, but you say that's just expensiver because off the badge. That just isn't right, BMW's drive way better than let say a VW Passat, BMW's are better made (better quality) and yes offcourse you pay for the badge but the most you pay is for the car.

But about the Alienware, i think it's the same there.

SLRRR

S volkswagen Passat is just as good as the BMW 5 Series? Do you know where you're talking about? A BMW 5 is a different car it's in a different class. It's way bigger, luxurieus etc.... Skoda's are getting better, but the Skoda can't match cars like BMW, Mercedes, Audi.

No you didn't say the quality, but you say that's just expensiver because off the badge. That just isn't right, BMW's drive way better than let say a VW Passat, BMW's are better made (better quality) and yes offcourse you pay for the badge but the most you pay is for the car.

But about the Alienware, i think it's the same there.

SLRRR

well, then we have different opinions. I don't feel like it's nessesary to buy a new BMW 520 instead of a cheaper and new Volkswagen Passat. But if you love the badge, you go for the BMW. If you want the power, you go for the BMW. But Passat is EXCELLENT quality.

well, then we have different opinions. I don't feel like it's nessesary to buy a new BMW 520 instead of a cheaper and new Volkswagen Passat. But if you love the badge, you go for the BMW. If you want the power, you go for the BMW. But Passat is EXCELLENT quality.

You really dont know anything about cars. Offcourse the passat has excellent quality but it can't match a BMW 3 or 5 series. The BMW is hole different class. A passat just cant match a BMW. And people who drove a BMW know why they dont go for a cheaper VW. THe Passat is a hole different car in a hole different class that can't match a BMW. The passat is okey, but not as good as a BMW.

People dont buy a BMW for the badge its all about the driving design, the car etc.... The passat just can't match a BMW accept it. But enough off this.

Let's talk about his Alienware pc

Btw:

Most people in holland dont drive a BMW as company car, because the most people think you're to rich then. And they are to expensive for the lease etc...

SLRRR

You really dont know anything about cars. Offcourse the passat has excellent quality but it can't match a BMW 3 or 5 series. The BMW is hole different class. A passat just cant match a BMW. And people who drove a BMW know why they dont go for a cheaper VW. THe Passat is a hole different car in a hole different class that can't match a BMW. The passat is okey, but not as good as a BMW.

People dont buy a BMW for the badge its all about the driving design, the car etc.... The passat just can't match a BMW accept it. But enough off this. /quote]

This is why i keep my discussion on a low level, it's hilarious how people go around on these forums. Wake up, seriously, BMW a whole different class? Yes, 7-12 years ago. That's why i had a 98' BMW 525 because VW was **** compared to a BMW at that time. But It's evened out IMMENSLY the last 5 years, and saying it's a whole different class is just plain ignorant. And I hope you arent comparing a car model to a manufacturer, because it looks like it. I'm talking 5-series <-> Passat.

And yes, enough of this. I feel this discussion will go nowhere. You have your opinion, i have mine. Lets leave it at that.

People dont buy a BMW for the badge its all about the driving design, the car etc.... The passat just can't match a BMW accept it. But enough off this. /quote]

This is why i keep my discussion on a low level, it's hilarious how people go around on these forums. Wake up, seriously, BMW a whole different class? Yes, 7-12 years ago. That's why i had a 98' BMW 525 because VW was **** compared to a BMW at that time. But It's evened out IMMENSLY the last 5 years, and saying it's a whole different class is just plain ignorant. And I hope you arent comparing a car model to a manufacturer, because it looks like it. I'm talking 5-series <-> Passat.

And yes, enough of this. I feel this discussion will go nowhere. You have your opinion, i have mine. Lets leave it at that.

I dont speak English so it's hard to explain. But you got different segments. You got the a,b,c,d,e etc.... And the BMW 5 series is a car in the E segment. Concurrents in the e segment are Mercedes E, Audi A6,

And you see the Passat is in a hole different segment. I though the D segment. The concurrents are: Ford Mondeo, Skoda Octavia, BMW 3, Mercedes (BMW & Mercedes are a lot expensiver but they are concurrents). I really cant stand people who think it's the same, because it's really different. And i meaned segments and not Classes :p

But enough off this

SLRRR

I dont speak English so it's hard to explain. But you got different segments. You got the a,b,c,d,e etc.... And the BMW 5 series is a car in the E segment. Concurrents in the e segment are Mercedes E, Audi A6,

And you see the Passat is in a hole different segment. I though the D segment. The concurrents are: Ford Mondeo, Skoda Octavia, BMW 3, Mercedes (BMW & Mercedes are a lot expensiver but they are concurrents). I really cant stand people who think it's the same, because it's really different. And i meaned segments and not Classes :p

But enough off this

SLRRR

Again, i disagree. Yes, by "standards" they are competing with MB and Audi, ok lets see it this way, if you put a BMW badge on the Passat it would go way up in price. If BMW crated the Passat just as good as VW does, it would go up in price. Thus why I also think that the quality is just as good between the Germans ;)

Again, i disagree. Yes, by "standards" they are competing with MB and Audi, ok lets see it this way, if you put a BMW badge on the Passat it would go way up in price. If BMW crated the Passat just as good as VW does, it would go up in price. Thus why I also think that the quality is just as good between the Germans ;)

That's true ;)

But enought about this

SLRRR

• 2 weeks later...