We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be missing something..I get 600FPS on TDU? :confused:

Anyways.. Got a updated picture of the GT3 RS. :thumbsup: Its the most easiest car ive done actually.. It responds to everything i do to it in zmodeler.. :D

WOOT!

That's amazing! And it's on the RT12, which drives brilliantly!

Thank you again! :thumbsup::thumbsup::):)

-Leadfoot

would it be possible when the diablo VT becomes its typical rear spoiler?

http://www.fiberglassproducts.de/images/1Lamborghini_Diablo_VT.jpg

if not no problem. Looks nice so far. And If i maybe ask. what does the Diablo Replace ?

The Diablo isn't decided what its gonna replace.. I am thinking of replacing one of the Lamborghini Gallardos. :)

By the way with the GT3 RS ive leveled it with the interior from the RUF and it fits nice in the model.

--------------------------

Ive added number 4 car to the list now.. If you wanna have a look then do so but you guys already know that car.

No one has no damn idea how angry i am right now, im ready to beat the living cr@p out of my computer.. 3 hours i spent on the GT3 RS and had everything working, then zmodeler decided to make my files corrupt.. So now my 3 hours of work is now corrupt and will not load up. So i have to start all over again!!!!!

:bsod: :headbang:

No one has no damn idea how angry i am right now, im ready to beat the living cr@p out of my computer.. 3 hours i spent on the GT3 RS and had everything working, then zmodeler decided to make my files corrupt.. So now my 3 hours of work is now corrupt and will not load up. So i have to start all over again!!!!!

:bsod: :headbang:

Dammit that sucks, but the pictures off it looks good. I hope you can fix it but you dont have to rush, just take it easy

Good luck

btw... are you going to do stripes on the side with GT3 RS on it?

SLRRR

Well seeing i have to start again.. I cannot tell..

----

Btw seeing 'eurano' has done the Audi TT i wont be doing it, cause the only model i can get for the audi TT is NFS Pro Streets, which he has done so i don't wanna really do the same model and textures.. Ill find a replacement car pretty quick so doesn't matter much.

All i will say about this new car is that alot of Aussies will be happy.. :D And people thought the V8 Supercar was good, if this model works then ill be excited so much.

Edit: Oh and just another thing if it works be prepared to have a full 3D interior.. with working dials etc etc..

This will be easy to guess.. Anyways this is my work i have to sort out, this will at least take 2 hours..

-------

TDU car poly: 6329 (excluding the interior but its still very low)

Polys: 13299 with interior and missing parts.. so far.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-1-18.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YOU ARE A GOD!!! I know what that is but im not gonna say. I wanna see if a non aussie can guess.

*EDIT* Hughsie its not a holden monaro.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! YOU ARE A GOD!!! I know what that is but im not gonna say. I wanna see if a non aussie can guess.

*EDIT* Hughsie its not a holden monaro.

I live in the US, so...

It looks like a Holden Commodore, but without the wheels/doors/stuff I can't really distinguish it between the Falcon.

But I'm going with the Commodore.

EDIT: Sorry to hear about currupt data on the GT3 RS. But I still can't wait for it!

-Leadfoot