We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

***Update: logos_brands.2db will only change the logo within the hud window as you drive by a dealer, not the bubble logo. i'm stumped, those logos must be hidden somewhere in the hawaii spots bnks for each dealer
I was looking for the diner one the other day :mad: I found the images for "the preview of the building in map view" and was able to change them, and the HUD image as you drive past .... hmm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking for the diner one the other day :mad: I found the images for "the preview of the building in map view" and was able to change them, and the HUD image as you drive past .... hmm

where did you find them? what were they labeled? i've hunted through everything i can think of, the only files i can't get into are the 2dms. i've found images, the map logos, but nothing pertaining to the bubbles themselves. i'll have to sift through it all tomorrow and try again.

C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\HiRes\Drive_in.bnk

I just used TDU Modding Tools to convert every .2db in that .bnk (and others) to .dds so I could look at them and see shich ones to mod.

Should've been more specific sorry, what were the names of the 2db's within the bnk that contained the bubble image?

I don't convert every 2db, i just use Djeys file browser and clicking them opens them in photoshop(with the dds filter)

Got a question for everyone.. If you were a modder and you had a mitsubishi Evo IX what car would you put it on? cause i don't wanna keep replacing the 350Z and Skyline all the time with my cars.

Audi TT 3.2 Quattro.;)

Ah damn! i hate paddle shifter cars.. Most cars (thats a decently fast) all have paddle shifters. So really all my japan cars i would release wouldn't shift.. :(

Unless i replace the Spykers.. :D Then again their interiors are too camera low..

Im taking this week and half of next week off from doing anything of modding. So you won't hear anything until im back for when i choose to mod again.. :lol:

--

If some want to know the reason it's cause modding isn't as fun, i think if i take awhile off from it ill be into it again. Its been a month ive been modding non stop (besides helping my mum) so im taking time off from it. ;) So lets see.. You have Djey, Eruanno, dc300m02 remaining for car modding. (Sorry if i forgot someone)

PS: Don't freak.. Im not gone forever.. :cool: Ill be around on the forums still.