We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi every1. The Ghost is back!

*GhostRacerGTI*

Guest RB26DETT

oy duuuuuuuuude! i don't play TDU anymore. :( my last cruise with you was in with your mates in Megapack cars and I was the only one that wasn't in one. all i saw was 7 default cars and my ME-412. :p

oy duuuuuuuuude! i don't play TDU anymore. :( my last cruise with you was in with your mates in Megapack cars and I was the only one that wasn't in one. all i saw was 7 default cars and my ME-412. :p

What a shame :( I think I remember that one :) But it most have been a long time ago :-/

So we won't be seeing you on the island anymore?

except Crysis? :p

No, I can run Crysis too - very smoothly. (There are few times where my fps drops to ~25 because of some bugs in the game - Quite annoying actually :()

I play with these settings = - 1680 x 1050 res. Details set to Very High, AA set to 16x :D No lag :D

I am looking forward to Crysis: Warhead, curious to see how much they have improved on the performance :) They say it should run better than Crysis.

I think Crysis could have done better on the performance part, the patches didn't seem to help out a lot, for me at least. Would have been better with the bugs fixed. But still playable though , and oh, btw, the graphics looks AMAZING :D

Guest RB26DETT

ubisoft optimized the crytek2 engine for warhead. they said you can play it well on med/high on a 8600gt. watch the video i posted on the crysis warhead video review thread under the pc gaming section. all the info is there. ;)

ubisoft optimized the crytek2 engine for warhead. they said you can play it well on med/high on a 8600gt. watch the video i posted on the crysis warhead video review thread under the pc gaming section. all the info is there. ;)

Exactly! It has been optimized, but if you can play it well on med/high on such pc's, then I'd like to beleive that I would have even better fps on my rig playing Warhead, compared to what I have atm on Crysis :p So I don't think it has been optimized JUST to run better on "mid-range" pc's, or has it?

I'll check out that thread, thanks ;)