We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Speeder: Mercedes-Benz SLR Mc-Laren Roadster *Reopened*

Speeder

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm what on earth have you done? If you look at my image i have the body when i did mine without missing textures too? so what exactly went wrong.

-----

Edit: I see some problems, and there is prolly alot more.. No offense.

1. Did you extract 'Common_Cars' and load it into Zmodeler? (Cause your missing your brake disk textures)

2. Did you load the main SLR textures into Zmodeler (Your missing body textures)

3. Why are your doors missing? You either deleted the whole car.. or deleted the main body parts, i have no idea why you did this. Cause you are going to need all that.. Also you are going to need that for if you want opening doors still.

4. I would suggest work on the body first, not the interior. (Its your mod but just suggesting)

---

People, enough of the hate. Speeder is doing a damn sight more than most of you (with the exception of tool ;)) *nods*. Does it matter if he's taking more time than tool? tool's had more experience in zModeler and was slow when he started up!

I agree with that. Srry for my post so i changed it. But what do you want if we got modders like basbas & tool that proceduce 1 car a day

SLRRR

People, enough of the hate. Speeder is doing a damn sight more than most of you (with the exception of tool ;)) *nods*. Does it matter if he's taking more time than tool? tool's had more experience in zModeler and was slow when he started up!

Im not hating im helping and just telling whats wrong. I do take time in my cars too ya know still. :cheeky: Although Im not hating or being mean but when i first started i didn't loose a body of a car.. :confused: I also started on a custom car not a ingame car.

Anyways.. Ill see if he fixed them problems if not i will have to step in. just a warning. Cause he will have problems down the track if the whole body is gone, cause no doors will open or windows will open and close.

you are for sure the most evil member here

Evil am I? I just don't like attention seeking tossers who open up wannabe forums contained with viruses, using multiple accounts, can't spell or use proper grammar, make up lies to impress people. All you do is annoy and piss everyone off to an extent, go and become mature then flaming come back. No other member is as annoying as you are. Try and learn something maybe?

You need to get out out your house and go find some friends, then you'll understand how flipping annoying you are. You are for sure the most pathetic member here. Now get the hell out and mature.

Evil am I? I just don't like attention seeking tossers who open up wannabe forums contained with viruses, using multiple accounts, can't spell or use proper grammar, make up lies to impress people. All you do is annoy and piss everyone off to an extent, go and become mature then flaming come back. No other member is as annoying as you are. Try and learn something maybe?

You need to get out out your house and go find some friends, then you'll understand how flipping annoying you are. You are for sure the most pathetic member here. Now get the hell out and mature.

chill out, evrything you siad is true, but just cause my bro was suspecius cause of the time it had taken, it doesnt mean that he,s all you say up there, others was just as suspicius, so leave both me and him alone, you dont have to comment on every little mistake i make, others make mistakes to but you do leave them alone, BTW i dont think there,s so damm many who has it exactely the same way as you.

but apart from that, the Roadster is looking good, he can take all the time he wants, cant wait till release, cause its a great car, good job so far speeder :)

I ajout Command-car and SLR's textures files . :|

I have a problem with FRL_W : I delete FRL_W (because I have a .3DG with 0Ko).

Failed to convert material for export file:TestDriveBNKExport.cpp line:197

Failed to find layers info for configuration 0x10000000 in material FRL_W file:materialsExport.cpp line:808

After FRL_W:

Failed to find layers info for configuration 0x10000000 in material FRL_L file:materialsExport.cpp line:808

After FRL_L:

Failed to find layers info for configuration 0x10000000 in material FRL_F file:materialsExport.cpp line:808

I delete this in the Material Editor .

Last night, I tried to open Speeder's z3d file too. It seems to be a problem when the model was converted from 3DG to z3d. Commoon textures are missing (not the SLR ones)... so related mappings are definitively corrupted.

The problem is we haven't ZM2 full, so another person converts models for us then sends them under z3d format. He's trying to import models again with Oleg's tutorial now.

Tool, I send you the z3d file by PM. Could you have a look at it ? Just to confirm the model needs to be imported again (or maybe fixed ?).

Thanks.

No worries ill check it out. I think though that the Zmodeler demo limits features.. :oook: Just a thought. So you guys might have to buy it if so.

Anyways ill post back when all done.

-

Edit: Did you do custom textures? cause the rear lights are different then the standard model? Cause that can sometimes effect the model.

I had a look at it and it seems that the model/everything, needs to be done all over again. To get my SLR done i did 5 body conversions.. Which means i just saved the body without roof as a z3d file 'merged' it and replaced the old body which is 'Buggy' and it worked. But thing is that way i lost some textures which became paint. So ill try it my way and if that works ill tell you how i did it.

I had no problems when merging then exporting other models (Alfa GT, Brera z3ds), using the free version. I really think the 3dg -> z3d has failed for some points.

The only difference between ZM2 versions is the import filter, just disabled in free one.

Moreover, we attempted to the the same things with converted traffic cars, and got the same probs (could not get material info... blabla).

Nope, the model is also bugged. Were you have to replace another car. I got around it when i did the SLR myself for a test, except its not working now. 'Speeders' SLR model what you sent me was also black, not a chrome white colour so that means missing texture (if i remember correctly) But yeah the model is bugged if you try and replace it over the original model.

-------

Edit: Found the Bug!!! :D :D In the model of the SLR delete 'Kit1' and it will export without the 0kb error. Except it gets rid of some detailwhich im working on it but nothing much happening.

Just alittle update from me.. About it.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-1-23.jpg

edit2: Seems like another bug somewhere cause its not working anymore.. :mad: Damn Eden/Atari. Anyways it works just start all over again.. Delete 'Kit1' if you get the 0kb error. Then it will import. so yeah..