We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SP038: VAZ 2101

Guest FenixZ

this car a legends sovet autoproms, if you dont know do not say thiw...

no disrespect i know we accomedate for other languages but i dont speak russian and therefore if that was an insult well done you loser. the car is an ugly box end of subject. make a super car or somthin worth while

I dont think it's good to speak Russian the whole time, I dont know what you are saying, but I dont really think it's good actually.

Better dont fight, and just download this car, or you dont.

I won't download it though, but just dont give these stupid posts.

yer i know i just didnt understand why they make these cars they seem pointless imo. but whatever floats ur boat. and on the russian topic i have no problem with other languages but when i know someone is slaging me off in a different language that really annoys me. they can speak english and this is and english based site. We don't go on there site and write in english.

Im sorry fellas but could you please show some respect to the site and speak english so the other members can understand your posts.

/RANT

yer i know i just didnt understand why they make these cars they seem pointless imo. but whatever floats ur boat. and on the russian topic i have no problem with other languages but when i know someone is slaging me off in a different language that really annoys me. they can speak english and this is and english based site. We don't go on there site and write in english.

Im sorry fellas but could you please show some respect to the site and speak english so the other members can understand your posts.

/RANT

R-E-S-T-E-C-P

• 2 weeks later...
they dont work, i install them, and the game shuts down when i try to see them, why??

You need to put the Bnk1.map file into the Atari/TDU/Euro/Bnk folder. Make a backup first!

Also, Lada's are famous for not being good cars:

Okay, Top Gear might be a little insulting, but I you've got to admit they're right - and funny. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

i think its a great idea.... i'm a brit but i'm going to start learning the russian language soon... just need some money to buy one of those "learn yourself russian" books and CD sets from Borders.... don't know why i'm learning russian, just really interested thats all. bit of a challenge. i shall be downloading this mod it looks good

downloaded it and placed Vaz on the Audi A3. fits snuggly except for the seatblet out of the window.... wondered if FenixZ could sort the mod out to work on the A3? plus you probably already know about this but the registration plate is upside down on the front. front and rear lights need positioning properly but apart from these little niggles.... excellent mod FenixZ and SP038. :D

didn't mean to point out anything you guys already knew about, sorry.:o just want to run it instead of the Audi A3 thats all! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...