We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to edit car physics (speed limiters, etc.)

RoyJ

• 5 months later...

#1 they dont go through the gears that quick

#2 the level 3 tune is equivelent to a tiny single turbo boost controller dialing minus boost short shift kit and a 3 year old tuning your ecu.

id expect at least 500kw, 300 kmh passes and at that power id expect the gears to go through that quik,

that said its still an amazing car to drive. ive been trying to crack 300 but only get to 294 so far:(

Guest April Swift
Wouldn't it be wise to *sticky* a thread which explains how to edit the cars?

Ps. Just an idea

Because it will encourage cheating that's why no one will make a thread on how to modify car physics. It can be done and has been done by hackers 3 years ago. But now they are so many tools available, just about every tom dick and harry could hack this game now.

I agree that this community of this forum should stick to Djes tool and that there should be no such a threat about explaing how to edit car physics. The cheater aspects is quiet high and probally worser, is a lot of not so smart people suddenly get banned form the server and whine around in the support forum about it, not knowing why.....

And the server will most probally not allow perfomance hacks that Dje and 2cv did not already test. And who comes with the argument "I play only offline..." people can say alot when a day is long... and this days are quiet long as it is summer.

I know what your talking about, and i can tell you thats not performance thats just the stats for 'Details' for in the game, everything in Database (DB_US.bnk etc) does not contain the performance. :cheeky:

This was what i was talking about on the Lambo Diablo thread, its very applicable for MODDING cars... :thumbsup:

ya i know ... i like to drive at incredible speeds without speaking without race against anybody ... and i never slow down when i drive my Black Nissan Skyline ...

i´ve got an another PC with TDU ... there are no Cars edited and there i race against other racers ...

[mod edit] Please speak English, as this is an English speaking only forum, Thanks.

--

i know it ... this was the first german sentence what i´ve written ... stay cool man ... the most time in speak english even when i´m from germany ...

I decided id give it ago only cause sooner or later it will be spreaded so might as well see what all the fuss it about but not performance wise *Dont like cheating, unless its GTA IV* I made the Saleen into paddle shift for first test. Then made the CLK DTM into Shifter not tried it on the G25 to see if it changes anything.

Oh and last i made the Saleen S7 to cost $4.00 :lol: