We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dc300m02: 06 Dodge Charger SRT-8

dc300m02

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, it's weird like that. I'm working on an updated version with a better model anyway. I hope to get this all sorted out when I upload the new version.

Great, it would be cool to import the ai police lights to work on this if it's possible. Don't know a thing about modding, just an idea.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
i got the body but it appears as normal Charger when i downloaded the Cop Version link!

Hmmm I downloaded the normal Charger & it turned out as cop version, everything is opposite lol!:confused::lol: Will it ever be released with a proper Charger interior? The interior included looks similar to the 300C still & has the Chrysler logo on the steering wheel. I'm sure the Charger must have a different interior.

Hmmm I downloaded the normal Charger & it turned out as cop version, everything is opposite lol!:confused::lol: Will it ever be released with a proper Charger interior? The interior included looks similar to the 300C still & has the Chrysler logo on the steering wheel. I'm sure the Charger must have a different interior.

The Dodge Charger and 300C's Steering are the same, in fact all of the LX/LC platform cars share the same steering wheel(300C, Charger, Magnum and Challenger)

The Dodge Charger and 300C's Steering are the same, in fact all of the LX/LC platform cars share the same steering wheel(300C, Charger, Magnum and Challenger)

How about the rest of the interior? Ok it is similar, but there still has to have a Dodge logo on the wheel instead of Chrysler, take a look:

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/N/y/ag_07superbee_interior.jpg

It's not Chrysler Charger SRT8 lol.