We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Nissan Skyline R32 (Tuned) [v1.1]

Grin116

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

After i got the game Juiced2HIN, i noticed that many car are from it, like this one, why don't you(creator) convert the "standard" model as a usual mod, the Veilside(i think) body mod as the "special", and the "tuned"(with the pieces you prefer)?

but using the vents hood, that as the one with front grill, it looks better, and the people prefer, because its the GTS not the GT-R.

• 2 months later...
Yup, the human eye can only spot like 25 ;). As you get so many fps, you should think about increasing the quality of your game, not performance ;). HDR is not necessary, so after setting your video card to 8xAA (or more) you should get like 35-45 fps, which still is quite a good score.

As for the R32, good to see you're thinking about removing this awful piece of c... wing ;p. However, spoilerless R32 looks bad either (although some ppl might like it), which bring us to this picture:

http://www.signalauto.net/gallery/signal_v_skyline.jpg

IMO, a spoiler like this would be an ideal solution :)

What is more, Nismo version would be even more appreciated (with vinyls like those showed on a photograph)

Although this thread could be old, I vote for the Nismo.

I love the R32 and was a little disappointed when I looked around and couldn't find many of them for TDU :( (I want to download stuff so I have it ready for when I buy TDU tomorrow)

But yeah, if ANYONE could make the Nismo, or PM me a link to where I can find one then I'll bow at your feet, feed you grapes or w/e you're into XD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...