We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi A8 4.2

Grin116

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-.- my Game Crash when i take the A8.

Original BNK 2,05mb

Beta 2,55mb

Is dosent work for me:cry:

you need the magic-map, i think...

and the rear lights were really better in the original audi-style but overall a real good work and i think it´s not so difficult to put the old lights back ;)

it looks more and more like the original :)

just two little question more:

1. did you still fix the download-file with the new rear-lights?

2. is it possible to set the brake- and frontlight in the next step? think that´s the logical next step :D

Grin116, i have huge respect for you now, i admit i repsect everyone else, but someone who makes a Audi A8 is a person with style :P

Very good!

Keep up the good work Grin116!

*Every Mod On This Game Makes It Better, So Respect Everyone For Their Work And Their Time!*

"

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

at RS.com... i have a collectors-account, so if you wish that i upload the file again and give you the link, tell me ;)