We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Online trade unavailable (buying works, but not selling)

Flyfoot

I decided to try and put a car up for sale, but for some reason the option to put the car up for sale is unavailable. Direct Sale is there, but not setting my own price which I assume is supposed to be an option on the same page.

If I choose to buy a car instead there are loads available so it would appear I am not using an offline profile. "TDU Servers Available" in green is also visible.

Any ideas are welcome. :(

Using XP Home and 1.66A

I decided to try and put a car up for sale, but for some reason the option to put the car up for sale is unavailable. Direct Sale is there, but not setting my own price which I assume is supposed to be an option on the same page.

If I choose to buy a car instead there are loads available so it would appear I am not using an offline profile. "TDU Servers Available" in green is also visible.

Any ideas are welcome. :(

Using XP Home and 1.66A

It's not a glitch, it's just that at times, some cars can't be put up for online sale as there is a max amount already up, i don't know the max amount per model but i think its like 15 or something.

E.g: Say your trying to sell a S7 TT but there are 15 already for sale, you will not be able to put it up for online sale...

BUT if you were trying to put up an Enzo which there were only 5 of up for sale, then you would be able to put it up

Welcome to TDU:C!

Try selecting a different car to drive, and then try and sell the car you were originally trying to sell (You can't sell your active car)

Thanks! :) It wasn't the one I was driving though.

It's not a glitch, it's just that at times, some cars can't be put up for online sale as there is a max amount already up, i don't know the max amount per model but i think its like 15 or something.

E.g: Say your trying to sell a S7 TT but there are 15 already for sale, you will not be able to put it up for online sale...

BUT if you were trying to put up an Enzo which there were only 5 of up for sale, then you would be able to put it up

That sounded like a reasonable explantation for my issue as the car I was selling was a Koenigsegg (the non-Megapack variety), but I also tried selling an Audi A3 and that one can't be too popular on the trading scene...

Yeh trade seems to be down. I can sell cars but they don't appear on the "to buy" list for days if I'm lucky =/.

Also, you can't put megapack cars on trade.

Does it go down often? If so, what's a typical down-time? Hours? Days? Weeks?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

I finally got around to playing again. Been busy with the house, my wife's pregnacy and some other minor stuff but yesterday I cruised Oahu yet again! :)

I figured it was the Max online sales Mortimer mentioned, but the problem still persists. also, this time I tried other cars as well and the online sale option is missing with all of them. :( Any new ideas?