We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Mercedes-Benz (124) E500 + new rims

Grin116

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it replaced the DTM, I fail to see what is so hard about body swaps..

Sorry...

I dont understand what you mean. For me body-swap is no problem. I think you have to read the posts better..

im[/color][/u] gonna put it[/b] on the Saturn Sky or something like that.

I like it. I just love the look of the old E500, really evil looking. This model still needs some work but I guess that's why it's still a beta...

It's just a small detail, but I love seeing that proper Mercedes badge on the end of the bonnet from the interior view. The only other car that has that is the CLK GTR.

Here's a picture of me drifting it:thumbsup:

I am so sorry to read that.

I think i talk in common with all here when i say:

PLEASE FINISH THIS CAR!!!

Ive got an W124 too. its just the 230 E from the year 87. Its my favorite Car, and i never will sell it. My one has 325 tkm on the speedo, and it runs and runs and runs. When i can control my Gas Foot correctly, it just needs 8 liters Super on 100 km.

My "Merci" has scratches and other marks and some parts are missing. But its mine. And this will never change. I will die in this car.

So Please please please Finish this great 500 E

I am so sorry to read that.

I think i talk in common with all here when i say:

PLEASE FINISH THIS CAR!!!

Ive got an W124 too. its just the 230 E from the year 87. Its my favorite Car, and i never will sell it. My one has 325 tkm on the speedo, and it runs and runs and runs. When i can control my Gas Foot correctly, it just needs 8 liters Super on 100 km.

My "Merci" has scratches and other marks and some parts are missing. But its mine. And this will never change. I will die in this car.

So Please please please Finish this great 500 E

All his projects (or "Progects") are closed. :(

-Leadfoot

Guest SprintKing

Russia is simply the best!and i say it as a romanian...though my mother is russian..and Moscow is the second most expensive city in the world the number 1 is Sankt Petersburgh.../i am tierd of old american idiocrati...america is full of fat ppl brainless(sorry but thats the true)..America is dead../Russia will be the dominating power..in a few years..and this Murc just simbolize this..!Through i like more Bmw's i think some guy is making one...cant wait for that too