We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hey, I'm new here can anyone spare some TDU PC tips

DanielX

Hey there everybody. I wanted to know if anyone had some tips they could share. My mom is supposed to be buyin me this game for X-Mas along with a Thrustmaster universal wheel. SO if you have some wisdom to share it would be very much appreciated also leave your online names as well.

Sincurly,DanielX:thumbsup:

Welcome, the best thing I would say is read the guide here. Its a bit out of date but gives you a bit of info and a big map showing you where everythiong is.

I would start of by getting an Audi TT then do the delivery missions without crashing as if you do them perfect the money doubles (up to $140k on some). Thats all I can think of this early in the morning.

Our names (if we play PC) are located:

<---------------

It's the 'gamespy' bit.

XBox 360 players have the 'XBox Live' bit and people who play on the PS3 (Not TDU, but other games) is beside the 'PSN ID'.

XFire is used for in-game communication (a bit like MSN) and MSN address can befound using the [imglink]http://forum.tdu-central.com/images/styles/industrial/misc/im_msn.gif[/imglink] button.