We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Export with 0kb and wrong matierals

Reilsss

Export with 0kb and wrong matierals; Solution founded

Hi,

I thougth I try myself in modding two cars by adding each a spoiler.

But so far I run into two diffrent problems. For each car a other problem.

For the Koenisegg CCR I was more lucky and could export the car again.

But unforently a few materials (example the wipper) appear in a straing pink. I guess tdu finds not the correct texture or the material for this object is not correct. But I do me a very hard time to locate the material that is wrong. specialy because in ZMod2 it looks normal not messed up.

So do somebody know a hide or tip how I can locate the material names of some poligons in ZMod2 ?

For the McLaren F1 GT I have a other problem, tool know about it, the car can't be exported.

I fixed so far all Material related warrings and the export gives no warrings anymore when it exports. but the file unforently remains by 0 kb size. So something is wrong but I have no cule where to start seeking sinces there no errors shown anymore.

I think Djey had onces a familar problem with his Alfa GT Roadster ??

And for case of wonder yes I made a search path to the common car textures. So they are not missed.

Yes, that was my first issue when exporting the Alfa GT.

I also noticed the model must be fully textured without errors, before saving the z3d file for the first time.

To do that, texture paths must be correctly set onto the empty project before importing the first 3DG ;)

Concerning problem with Gallardo SE, I suggest to work on this with Oleg. I'm pretty sure this is a bug with the export filter (I already told Tool to do this).

i had the same problems with the model export. now i mounted all map folder to the services texture path and it works halfway ok.

but with some textures i have trouble. every time i got an purple interior. and i dont know why.

other question.

how can i put lower my car? i change the position of my car in z-axis, no change ingame. i modify the postion of wheel assy in z-axis, no change ingame. but when i change the position of the wheel assy in x or y-axis the wheel position ingame change. why not in z axis? whats the gimmick?