We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu modding tools

tomshype

Cheers im new i didn't know where to put it :)

I didn't know what i was doing so i went to C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules and pasted XKR_Cpe.bnk and XKR_Cpe_I.bnk from the supra download replacing the old files. Then i went to Tdu modding tools, file browser, Vehicules, scrolled down to the files, clicked on them and went to tools, map details and then fix it.

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

I have just joined and am new to all this. lol

i want to create a new car but i don't know what to do i have got the zmoddler tool, crazy bumper, bnk editor and tdu mod.

I have got all these applications but don't know how to use then to make new cars and create new cars.

Also can you please tell me were to go to get the vehicle mods e.g interior exterior mods.

Can Any one out there help me please.

Because i am roaring to make my own car.

Many Thanks

Like No Other

Hi, do you know how to use all these tools separately ?

e.g general 3D modeling with ZModeler, bump mapping with crazy bump . Have you already used BNK Editor and TDU Modding Tools to view / modify game contents ? Do you know how are TDU files arranged into folders ? (+ many more...)

Else, no chance to go without practising and tutorials. You know, modding it's a long term experience and you have to get used to most of these tools before putting them altogether into a real project.

I don't want to break your hopes, yet you have to be aware of tons of work modding represents. Why wouldn't you begin at playing with texture mods ? See "Vehicle customization" section to learn how.