We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Audi R8 [BETA RELEASED!!] #FIXED

Shark

If you can't buy the R8;

1. Don't delete / restore Noble_M14_I.bnk

2. Go ingame and buy the car in Noble Shop (North of Hawaii)

3. After that, close game, and delete Noble_M14_I.bnk

4. Now you can use the R8 as usual in TDU.

But if you want to buy it, you have to delete ..._I.bnk ;)

- Shark :)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tested the R8. Its great ! :) but..

i just love the LEDs.... but think they are too intensive ;) (i prefere LEDs to normal lights though) and please work on those rearlights coz that are good but not perfect ;)

You did a great job young man ;) keep it that way !

4fian95s6ciotkqbi1bs.png

w2wq526ybqhx931sxt2z.png

5w1g2kcdwtat1mimigf.png

uzd7wcmb2bovezxf42am.png

i25gcnihcwbmr11r0.png

4nk0jxdb3d6ubyaueep7.png

9f0xaglflv1kir9vc1f.png

h3lek3re3t0f7xdphphp.png

People stop flaming. As what has happened before, if you start criticising too much, then the modders may stop. Now do you want this?

+ TheScottishSpotter, do you not think that that list was a bit ott? I mean come on! It wasn't nice, even if you try to pass it off as "positive critisim". There are bugs with your mod, but you complain at people who complain about them. I've heard you myself on TeamSpeak.

Thread closed for 36 hours.

:locked:

Sorry Shark, but this is the only action I can personally take. Be aware we, as staff are keeping very close eyes on some members "critisism" as it is going slightly out of hand. Please be aware any mod is better than none.

I shall leave you all to ponder over this quote:

Just a note guys, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything. You can request if a part can be removed like for example the wing like past models but if the creator says no then that's it. Don't belittle otherwise you run the risk of annoying the modder into not making anything else!

Thanks.

Wow this is great shark, the details are good. As someone said above there is some slight issues if you want me to point them out i will, but i am sure you have an idea. But it is looking great, and The LEDs on the headlights are amazing!! Great work!

Hello,

can anyone send me the Noble M14 Original Files? Because I´ve tried the R8 but crashed when i get in the Shop or the Garage with a Noble M14.

I´ve made BackUps but not the Noble_M14.bnk in the Vehicules Folder

thx Karl

Hi there. Use THIS and replace your original bnk1.map.

Go RIGHT to the bottom of the post and you will see 4 files, choose the corresponding one to your TDU configuration

Hello! I'm back now, but I'm ill, since 24 decembre, 11:00 AM -.-. No nice christmas, and no nice new year party :ill::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk:

And, a few minutes ago, I thought, I should take a look on youtube. I found a video with my R8. As already in the first post, in the archive info, and in the readme FIRST.txt in the archive said, I'll stop modding, if there's no copyright on videos. Pictures ok, but videos...Why you don't take just this link to your videos? http://www.Knight-Driver.com Then all is ok!

I wrote a PM to the creator of

. If he don't change the Copyright or delete his video, I'll report the member who uploaded this video and stop R8 and other mods.

I'm really angry :mad:

PS: 688 Downloads...

Comment On It And See What Happens If That Doesnt Work Start Saving Them On Forums So Members Only Can Download Them And You Can Track It Down

Then members send it to others, and they publish it on their website. So they are the first, wo publish it for free, no registration required. You know what I mean?